Matt Casey, Partner
Matt is a fourth-generation St. Louis trial attorney with more than 20 years of experience. Matt’s father, Thomas Casey, founded the firm over 35 years ago on the principles of honesty, integrity and strong work ethic. Today, Matt practices these core values while delivering legendary personal service and outstanding results for his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt worked for a large corporate defense firm, fighting against the individual plaintiffs we represent today. He now uses his inside knowledge to prepare stronger cases that deliver justice and compensation for our clients.
Matt is a lifelong resident of Richmond Heights, Missouri, where he is very active in the community. He and his wife, Becky, have three children: Evelyn, Henry and Frannie. In his spare time, Matt enjoys spending quality time with his family and friends.
J.D., Saint Louis University
B.S., Boston College
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- The Missouri Bar, Region XI Disciplinary Committee
General Chair (2009–2010)
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
Executive Committee (2004–2008; 2013)
First Vice President (2010–2011)
President Elect (2011–2012)
- The Injury Board
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star – 2010, Super Lawyer – 2012-2019
- Up & Coming Lawyer Award, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2013